Friday, August 7, 2015

GenCon 2015 Infinity Seminar, Part 1


I had the pleasure of not only attending the Corvus Belli Seminar this year, but I got to help Doremicom with his live stream of it on his Twitch Channel!  GO HERE to check it out if you haven't already.

I would like to show all of the copious amounts of pictures I took from it, though I'll be splitting this into two posts, that will post at the same time.  Trust me, there are a ton of photos, folks.  It's better this way.

First off, there was a fun recap of the existing releases, August Releases, and even a look at the upcoming September Releases!
















 Then we got to dive into US Ariadna...




























We got a fun look into the growth of CB and it's new headquarters!










Infinity the Role Playing Game Miniatures!!!















To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment