Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Games Day Image Dump 2: Armies on Parade and More

Originally I was only going to do one Image Dump for Games Day this year...until I realized how many pictures I took. That's when I decided to separate the Golden Demon entries from the rest of it all so I could do everything a bit more justice.

This time around will be Armies on Parade, and then some miscellaneous shots of Forge World upcoming releases and Lizardmen sculpts. Watching Armies on Parade unfold, I do believe that next year I'll be entering the local AoP competition to try and make it into the Games Day event. Of course, I'll also attempt a couple or five Golden Demon entries as well, but I've come up with a new philosophy on those that I'll share at a later date.

On with the pictures, part two!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Some of those AoP boards are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised nobody at GW objected to Dave Taylor bringing non-gw models (his custom sculpt of guardsmen with axes on the mechanicus board). Impressive displays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these posts man. I really love seeing these and it makes me feel like I was there even though I was half way across the globe. That khorne army is cool. Those land raiders are brilliant

    ReplyDelete