Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Adepticon 2013 Image Dump: Warhammer 40,000

Is Adepticon really already over?

I'll be taking the next few days and pushing out some fairly large image dumps, categorized according to genre, as well as a full image coverage of all the Crystal Brush entries. Yes, I realize that the weekend is already over, but there is a good chance that I've got pictures of something that others may not have gotten...or you just want a no-hassle place to view all the Crystal Brush entries. I know I get inspiration from seeing all the insane and amazing armies at Adepticon, and thought I'd share!

Either way, the first image bank will be devoted to the 40K side of things, followed up by Crystal Brush, then Warhammer Fantasy.

Enjoy the pictures folks!

 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking a picture of my team's army and the free cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm totally gutted I couldn't make it out there for the con. Looks like it was a great time!

    Love the pics of the Ordinatus, that is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ordinatus was actually being manned by a Physics professor back in their hometown, and they could 'call in' strikes against tables if they wanted to. they would take a picture, measure the distance from the Ordinatus and send both to the guy back home. he's send back a time of impact based on trajectory AND a photoshopped image of the destruction :)

      You really need to make it out next time if you can!!

      Delete